Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lovers Month

Aww who doesn't love this month, all the hearts, the reds, the pinks. But my question is why have a valentine? Why not have many? There are too many people out there to just share my love with one. So my valentines this year, they know who they are without names needed be expressed. :) Although as I've expressed before I don't know what love is but I sure know what the excited feeling is, the one where you can't wait to see or talk to that person one more time. The time when you don't hear anything kills you. It may not be love but its the feeling of knowing someone may want to talk to you again. I used to play a game heads was one boy tails was another when I couldn't decided who I liked more. Never matter the outcome because the feeling I got when the quarter flipped and I hopped it would land on that one side told me which one I did like more. I can't say that any of those relationships lasted but I'm not too upset about it. I do know that on what's supposed to be the happiest day of my life I'm going to sit and think if someone out there who I've loved or cared about before that we may not have ever fully gotten over is singing that old Gary Allen song, today. You never know if you make the right choice, but sometimes I guess you can't wait forever or life swallows you whole. I do know that, I'll always have a part of me that wishes it was different wishes it was that one person who cares about the things I have to say everyday no matter how silly or dumb they are. But life isn't a fairytale and dreams don't always come true. So I'll finish with this one note SCREW YOU Walt Disney, for making all those movies that had happy endings, why couldn't the prince just die at the end? That'd be more realistic then the garbage you produce. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment