Popular Posts

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Storm

After working 32 of the last 48 hours and finally falling asleep then my fiances alarm clock going off over over an hour non-stop I decided it was time to somewhat wake up and do something productive. So this is it, I needed a new place to vent, away from facebook and myspace, away from the people who would judge me for what things I have to say.I honestly don't give a fuck if no one reads this, because either way I'm throwing my words somewhere. I recently realized that I love the show Weeds, not because they smoke pot and deal and whatever else none of that matters to me, more of the insightful words that Nancy Botwin has to offer to the viewers. The storm I can weather it's the calmness before that worries me. I ponder that because how true is that in daily life? The anticipation prior to the consequence is 9 times out of 10 worse. And I'll leave you with that, mainly because I do have laundry to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment