Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two Is Better Than One

It's kind of like that song "two is better than one" there is so much time to figure out the rest of my life and you already have me coming undone. No one wants to be alone. There is always the comfort in having someone there at the end of the night in your bed. Whether or not they want to be there, it's still a warm body. Does true love exist? I'm waiting for the day when I find this out or if its always going to be a give and take thing, so then it's not really love it's settling. But life is too short to wait forever for the "real" thing. I have noticed that its nice to be myself but then you lack the butterflies, it becomes to routine, too boring. Someday I'll understand, I hope it's sooner than later because it's seems if life's to short to waste alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment