Popular Posts

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Long Lost Friends

Today sitting here looking through old pictures I crossed a few that took me back. And a tear came to my eye, those pictures took me back into that moment but at the same time made me relaize how much I have missed those people. Life's to short not to take breaks and let loose. Some of my bestfriends I haven't seen in 6 months to a 1 year. That is crazy because at one point in time we were insperable. And now it's almost like a distant memory. Now if only I didn't have to work every week, I could travel to Iowa City or Kansas City. But life just sucks somedays, for now I'll keep looking at old pictures and remembering how it used to be, and keep waitng til i can relive those memories, and take new pictures of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment