Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Someone Else Dream

Today I realized I may just be living someone else dream because there is so much more I want to do with my life then work 2 jobs and then come home a sleep. I used to be the type of person to stay up all night drink and carry on, now I have half a drink and I'm asleep. No one prepares you for the real world, well they do, all through adolescent years you hear older people telling you someday your going to miss this, don't grow up to fast. The one things on most young minds is I want freedom to stay up late, to go where I want when I want. If only that's what being "Grown Up" meant in stead of parental figures telling you what to do now we have bosses, bill collectors, co-workers..what a nightmare. I'd love to go back when it was my parents so I could talk back and get grounded not fired. Those truly where the days. Ponder that.

No comments:

Post a Comment