Popular Posts

Friday, January 28, 2011

Waiting

I am a very impatient person, I blame this on being apart of a generation where everything is at our finger tips, things that would have taken our parents days to do now takes a mins. I hate waiting for results or answers. I find it very annoying, I like to plan as much of my day as possible and if I have to wait on someone it drives me crazy. But with all that put aside I will sit here and wait til I relaize what I am after then plan the steps accordingly. Hmph....maybe I should just be mad at myself for taking so long to figure out which path to take. Why am I still waiting for someone else to decide for me. (Although I feel like Carrie Bradshaw right now lighting up a cigarette, but I am standing in the cold and on my phone lol) I think I will leave it at that tomorrow I will make my own path but for now, I will enjoy dreams of sugar plums in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment